Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Blue

Been a while for a number of reasons, the most significant being that its summer and who really wants to be stuck in a cave in the summer. But I'm back now, motivated by confirmation of a solo show in March 2015 and a very lean inventory. 

Its also worth mentioning that the FMFTS project will most likely not conclude like I claimed several times in the past. The Meadowlands calls and I'm way too obsessed with the place to stop now. And the LA River dream project is just not feasible since I live in New Jersey and traveling out there puts too big of a strain on my budget.

You may also want to check out me on my podcast interview from the artblog. It was recorded in January after I stalled due to a sore throat, and has taken until recently to be made public. Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment