Monday, July 2, 2012

There's No Such Thing As Bad Press


I don't want to go into too many in's and out's of where I think this article goes wrong on me. It's also only three sentences, but a mention nevertheless.

It's a review of the group exhibition, New Jersey Artists, which I participated in. The article from NJ.com mentions me and three other artists. One of whom, Mehdi Hashemi, is without a doubt worthy of a mention, as his work was outstanding. He was worried about a fly that landed in an application of resin which he poured over his painting. I said to him that not only would a viewer never notice it, but the fly added an element of chance to his work which could only have been a product of Nature.

I was proud to show my work with so many talented artists, and have a show put together by a talented and up and coming curator, Jen May. I wish them all the best of luck and hope to see them or work with them again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment